Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shutting Down

This is a sad post to write. As of Jan 1st, J Severt Photography will be no longer. It pains me to have to shut down, but our family is starting a new adventure and will be moving out of state. Hubby has applied and accepted an Active Duty position with the Air Force. It's a fantastic opportunity and we are looking forward to the places we will get to live and see. I have decided even though he is leaving and I am staying back until the school year is finished and to hopefully sell our house, there is no way I can concentrate on my business until I leave. I am going to finish up with a few of my recurring clients that I have on the books but I will not be taking on any new clients.

Thank you for everybody who made my business a success. I appreciate each and every one of you.

No comments: